[Scope of Use] It is suitable for disinfection of environmental surfaces and surfaces of various appliances, products, facilities and fabrics in medical institutions, schools, kindergartens, public places, food processing places, families and other places.
[How to use]
1. Disinfection of object surface: Dilute this product with water according to the proportion of 1:50, wipe the object surface with diluent or soak the object in the diluent for disinfection. Make it work for 2 minutes, and dry or rinse with clean water.
2. Disinfection of cotton and chemical fiber fabrics: Dilute this product with water according to the proportion of 1:50, soak cotton and chemical fiber fabrics in the diluent for 2 minutes, and then rinse with clean water.
1. This product is a disinfectant for external use. Keep it away from children and avoid taking it by mistake;
2. High concentration stock solution can cause serious burns to the cornea, skin and mucosa, and protective clothing, goggles, masks and rubber gloves must be worn during operation. Once contacted, rinse with plenty of water for 15 to 20 minutes, and check for burns to determine whether to seek medical treatment;
3. In case of eye discomfort or irritation caused by the application of disinfectant, rinse with plenty of water immediately;
4. For heavy scale surface, clean first, and then disinfect;
5. This product should not be used with soap or other anionic detergents, nor with iodine or peroxides (such as potassium permanganate, hydrogen peroxide);
6. Keep it closed and store it in a cool place